* By combining compression with technical fabrics and features, SKINS DNAmic Force Long Tights are built for the demands of competitive movement in challenging environments, for all team sports.
* Enhance circulation to increase oxygen delivery to active muscles and help clear blood lactate
* Eliminate chafing with flatlock seams
* Comfortable jacquard waistband with bonded tape finish anchors onto hips
* Shaped crotch for comfort
* Wear them with SKINS DNAmic Force Long Sleeve top for a cool-weather compression combo that’s designed to get you over the line.
* reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time.
* MUSCLE FOCUS
* Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
* WARP KNIT
* SKINS compression fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
* SKIN FIT
* SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
* MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
* Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
* 50+ UV PROTECTION
* SKINS proven 50+ UV protection.
* Main: 81% polyamide, 19% elastane, exclusive of trims
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.