The best athletes in the world are constantly seeking an edge. That sentiment is what helped inspire the creation of Encoder Strike from Oakley®. Building on learnings from Team Oakley athletes, designers blended functional needs with heritage elements to create a frame that offers a premium solution for athletes seeking peak performance. The lens shape, enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry™and in a cut inspired by one of our heritage styles, Razor Blades, offers coverage and style. At the same time, the sunglasses’ ventilated design allows for optimal airflow. The frame is made of O Matter™ material to provide strength, comfort, and durability.
- MULTI-SPORT DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
- REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
- EXTENDED LENS SHAPE - Larger lens shape inspired by Oakley's Razor Blades
- HAT AND HELMET FIT TEMPLES - O-Matter™ temples have been designed to be low profile to fit with hats and helmets.
- NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads help provide sport level retention with a no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
Oakley Code: OO9235
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.