Synthesised for Strength. The all-new Canterbury Phoenix Genesis Elite soft ground boot is built from a hybrid construction for the player that does it all. Using a supple premium leather forefoot combined with a Vaposkin reinforced knitted upper for toughness all season long. The all-new lightweight 6 stud outsole uses biobased Pebax PoweredTM materials, for ultimate traction and responsiveness.
- Pebax Powered outsole, made from 97% biobased materials, is lightweight but stiff for efficient and powerful energy transfer.
- Premium leather forefoot that's durable and supple, moulds to your foot for maximum comfort
- Rugby-approved 6 metal studs combine with rhombus-shaped moulded studs, for unrivalled traction
- The knitted upper is reinforced with a lightweight but tough TPU Vaposkin for season-long durability
- Tactile CCC branding on the tongue helps you slide the boot on effortlessly, whilst the internal foam pods in the heel maintain a comfortable locked-in feel.
- Standard Fit
- Almost 20% lighter than Canterbury's previous model
- Studs use a regular thread size, so can be swapped for different lengths if required
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.