Hold your own in the scrum wearing these soft ground rugby boots. For the tight five forwards looking to dominate at the set piece they have an improved stiffness and greater contact area so you can get the best possible traction. A knitted collar and tongue construction make it easy to slip them on and make sure your feet can breathe during play. A high scuff resistant PU upper provides durability and abrasion resistance to last you through a long rugby season while shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power with less risk of injury. The 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle. A TPU outsole with eight 13mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) makes it's easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster with the reduced stud count giving you extra stability during play. With a sleek black, dark grey and light silver design, you'll be sure to stand out on the pitch.
- High scuff resistance PU upper.
- Abrasion resistance properties.
- Knitted collar and tongue construction.
- Improved foot entry, one-to-one conformity of users foot, providing improved lock-down, increased breathability and comfort during play.
- PU leather forefoot.
- Abrasion resistance properties.
- Internal microfibre lining.
- Improved step-in comfort and tactile properties.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- Heel shape, protection and rearfoot stability.
- EVA Footbed.
- Shock attenuating properties, reducing lower limb strain .
- Improved foam positioning.
- Improved stiffness, greater contact area for traction, biomechanically designed for forward players.
- Removable 13mm studs - wrench tool included with boots purchase
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.