For the agile player who wants to stay light on their feet to burn past opponents, these rugby boots are, as the name suggests, built for speed and power across the pitch. They are designed for backs playing on soft natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most traction. An internal knitted construction with a knitted collar and open knitted tongue design make it easy to slip them on while making sure your feet can breathe comfortably throughout a match. Asymmetric lacing gives you a greater surface area when you're kicking the ball and mesh textile upper with reinforced TPU skin gives a lightweight feel while remaining durable enough to last you through a long rugby season. Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and the 3D molded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick-off to the final whistle. A TPU outsole with six 8mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) makes it's easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster, with the reduced stud count giving you extra stability during play.
- Internal knitted construction, with knitted collar and open knitted tongue design.
- Improved foot entry with one-to-one conformity of users' foot; adapting to user foot movement. Provides improved lock-down. Lightweight. Increased breathability and comfort during play.
- Asymmetric lacing.
- Greater surface area for kicking.
- Mesh textile upper reinforced with TPU skin.
- Lightweight reinforced upper with abrasion resistance properties.
- Internal microfibre lining.
- Improved step-in comfort and tactile properties.
- 3D molded heel counter.
- Heel shape, protection, and rearfoot stability.
- EVA Footbed.
- Shock attenuating properties, reducing lower limb strain.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.